Saturday, July 17, 2010

TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT UR SCHOOL DAYS?

hi, myself mr.bhagirathi rao,iam very happy to say about my
schooling days,i had complete my school studies from
st.stephens high school.which is not well known school
which has located at old city in hyd.In those days i have
enjoyed much with my friends i used to go movies once in
weekly with friends,and used to go long drive and i had
took participated in school programmes with the compliments
of my friends such as farewell,re-public , independence day
as well as took competetion in sports and got meddles
several times specially my teachers were very closed with
us and they also enjoyed with us. Finally i want to say
about my schooling days in one sentence that would be said
by all school days are golden days.

4 comments: