Tuesday, November 2, 2010

how do you describe yourself as a person?

I am very optimistic, bold, honest and enthustic smart
working person. As a Human being I am a supertious person
and do belive in god. I love challenges in life and
also appriciate others of same mind. well this is what I am,
and I am always open to everyone with confident that i will
definetly find few friends of my
kind with whome i can talk, enjoy and share my feelings.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
well,I am swathi,I am confident about my self and I am a
good team player.quickly i react to the persons,who are
lazy and force them to be intime.I want to help the one
who is really physically or mentally challenged.I have good
leadership qualities and also I am a good leasoner.

No comments:

Post a Comment