Tuesday, November 2, 2010

What is the reason to quit your present job? OR Why you want to change your current job?

Presently i am working with very good organisation I learnt
lots of things and enhanced my skills. but it is very small
process so there is very rare chance to grow.that's why i
am looking for a platform where i can contribute my skills
to the growth of company so that i also can grow with the
company.
------------------------------------------------------------

as i spent 32 months in this company i learned lot's of
things from this company but as if now it's not enough for
my growth i want to face new challenges and want to learn
about new responsibility's and i want to take more
initiative regarding my profile as i discussed this thing
with my company's HR team to give me a chance to proof my
self but they said according to the company's policy we cant
change your profile

1 comment: